Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Consistent

Happy 2017 everyone :)

I had a couple of posts planned to go live today. One is a new card for 2017 and the other about the start of the 2017 Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs going live. Unfortunately,  Stampin' Up! is experiencing technical difficulties and the site is down for now. Also, I didn't get a chance to edit the video that goes with the card blog post...so hopefully you will get both of those later today or tomorrow!

I've mentioned in years past that I'm not one to set New Year's Resolutions. I am an avid goal setter, but I don't tend to stick with resolutions. To combat that, I pick a word a year to be my focus. In years pasts, my words have been organized, change, and last year my word was health.

This year one word kept playing over and over in my mind. Every time I thought of something I wanted to do it revolved around being consistent. Hence, my word for 2017 is consistent.

I find myself sometimes struggling in being consistent in many areas of my life. Consistency with my businesses, health and wellness plan, and overall routines are my main focus for 2017.

I'm sharing 2 videos with you today. One video is from my The Jolly Fat Elf channel and I go into detail about how my word choice will affect my channel and my businesses. The other video is from my At Home with Misty channel. For this channel, I go into detail of how my word choice will affect my personal life/health goals.

Did you pick a word of the year or do you write resolutions? Are you a goal setter? What are some of your goals for 2017. I would love for you to leave a comment letting me know :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)