Thursday, July 14, 2016

Planning with the Elf-Planner Stickers!

Hey everyone!

Well, I can't believe I am opening the planner sticker vault, but here I am!  From now, until July 24th, 2016, I am offering planner sticker bundles.

How it works:

1. There are 2 different kits available.

  • Kit 1-25 full size sticker sheets, either functional/decorative or both. No repeats
  • Kit 2-50 full size sticker sheets, either functional/decorative or both.  Repeats
2. You choose the size of kit that you want and whether you want functional, decorative or both.  Click the pay now button and that's it.

3. Kits will begin shipping the last week of August, 2016 with all order gone by September 11th.

4. Open to US or International Residents.  Shipping is not include in the purchase price.  
  • US Residents-Flat fee of $6.  Will ship Priority Mail **Note that this is different information than what was in the video**
  • International Residents-Flat fee of $15 for a set of 25 and $20 for a set of 50.  If it's more, I will cover, less I will reimburse.

Depending on the success of this sale, I may offer kits periodically through the year.  Thank you so much for your support!  

Make your selections down below!

International Shoppers:

25 Sheet Sticker Pack

Options


50 Sheet Sticker Pack

Options

US Shoppers:

25 Sheet Sticker Pack

Options


50 Sheet Sticker Pack

Options


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)