Today I wanted to share the 2nd and 3rd card in my Painter's Palette series! I completely spaced on blog posts at the end of the week and I apologize!
First, let's start with Wednesday's card!
Now, this is a color combo I can get behind! I combined Night of Navy with the new Stampin' Up! In-color Peekaboo Peach. How gorgeous are these two colors together? I love the Crumb Cake background in this Affectionally Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper Pack. Have you seen the sheet with the cooper foil? Oh. My. Word! It's gorgeous!
The new ruched ribbon is amazing! It has such a lovely texture and the colors are so yummy!
Speaking of ribbon, I used the Flirty Flamingo ribbon on my really cute Shaker Card on Friday!
I used the easel from the Painter's Palette stamp set to create the background and the new Layering Square Framelits to create my window. This image is from a Hostess Stamp Set called Lots of Love. You can choose this with an order of $150 or more! The images are adorable. It's really a must have!
I used the new Foam Adhesive Strips to help with the shaker card and the Duet Banner Punch, a sentiment from the Lots of Love stamp set and Smoky Slate ink to complete the sentiment panel.
Finally, I attached a Flirty Flamingo bow and mounted it all on Smoky Slate and Flirty Flamingo!
I love it. It may be my favorite card in this series!
Thanks so much for joining me! As always, you can watch the videos here or over at Youtube!
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the month of June. Click here for more details.
- In Color Bundles
- Paper Pumpkin One Day - Sale June 9th
- Hostess Club is starting soon! Make sure you sign up before July 1st!
Hostess Code: GTJPNGJV
- Any size order will receive an exclusive tutorial.
- $50 + will receive: Shake 'em Shaker Card Tutorial
- Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more (you will automatically receive the tutorials).
Tutorials will be mailed after Hostess Code closes on June 27th.