Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals March 1th-March 21st

Hi everyone!

Wow, it's been almost a week!  I am so sorry for that.  I don't have a card to share yet this week because something is going on with my media and my computer.  I can't seem to upload anything right now :/  I'm waiting to hear from Apple to see what's up!  Hopefully, it will get resolved today!

In the meantime, I have the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals to share with you this week! 


Don't forget that we only have 2 more weeks left for Sale-a-bation and that means only 2 more weeks to join Stampin! Up! with the current price of $99 for $155 worth of product!  I am having an information Facebook event for anyone who may be interested in learning more about the company, the ins and outs of joining, etc.!  https://www.facebook.com/events/442525949275809/

I hope to see you Friday with more crafting goodness :)

Thanks for stoping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)