Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Stampin' Up! Honeycomb Happiness Easter card for Kids!

Hi everyone!

I am back today with a really cute and fun Easter card for kiddos!  I used the chick from the Honeycomb Happiness Sale-a-bration stamp and an unexpected punch to make the eggs!

 Isn't the card so cute!  I stamped the chick onto a piece of the Brights Backgroud Designer Series paper and fussy cut her out using my Paper Snips from Stampin' Up!  I used those snips to also fringe a piece of Cucumber Crush card stock and used the Balloon Bouquet, yes you read that correctly, the Balloon Bouquet Punch to punch my eggs also out of the Brights Designer Series Paper.

I used the Tree Builder Punch to punch three clouds and adhered everything to my Pool Party card base! I love how it turned out and i think it would a cute addition to any Easter Basket! 

As always, you can watch the video here or over on Youtube!   
 I will have the supplies listed down below later today!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)