Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! and Stampin' with the Elf's Stampy Valentine's Week Project 1

Hi everyone!

Don't you just love a play on words ;)  I'm here today with my first project for my Stampy Valentine's Week!

This card is quick and simple.  The love sentiment is from the Watercolor Words 138702 stamp set from Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  The hearts are from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit 140551 and the paper is the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack 140567. Both products are available in the 2016 Occasions Catalog.    What a great way to combine products!

 
 
 
 
 
Want to give the gift of stamping to your favorite Valentine? Message me if you would like to purchase a gift certificate, a pre-paid Paper Pumpkin subscription or even the Starter Kit for yourself :)
 
 
You can watch the video here or at Youtube!
          
 Make sure you check out the supplies listed down below!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)