Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Last day to sign up as a Demo with the June Promo!

Hi everyone!

It's been a while!  I'm sorry that I haven't had any new content for you, but as most of you know, my husband and I have been working on re-doing my craft room and now my craft room is scattered all over the house! I hope to have a few more videos up for you soon!

Today is the last day of June and the last day that you can sign up to be a demo under the June Promotion.  You can get 2 free stamps sets when you sign up before the end of business today! Your starter kit includes $125 worth of product for $99.  With this promotion, your starter kit could potentially be worth almost $200!  That's an amazing deal! Click on Join My Team in the navigation bar to sign up!  Please email me if you have any questions!

Our next order of business is the fact that Stampin Up! has revamped some of web content and it can be a little tricky to navigate.  Let me show you how to navigate through the newness!

Stampin Up! is also offering new items on the Clearance Rack and Weekly Deals!  Weekly Deals run Tuesday-Tuesday and offer you a discount of up to 30% off current product.  The Clearance Rack offers you a discount of up to 60% on retired product.  Remember, everything on the Clearance Rack is "while supplies last."  Make sure to get what you want and do it quickly :)

Finally, I have made some more changes to the old blog here :)  I have added drop down menus to the navigation bar.  Some of them take you nowhere right now, but I hope to have them all working by the end of this week!

Thanks for your patience as I get through this craft room redo!  I promise a tour soon :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)