Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello You-Thank you cards!

Hi everyone :) It never fails. Each holiday we receive gifts that are completely unexpected and we don't have gifts to give in return. In those instances, I always send a thank you card.

Today, I finally got an opportunity to get a set done that we can send out! I am totally in love with the new Occasions catalog. I know you are probably tired of reading/hearing that, but it's so true. I am so in love with this release!

First things first, the Something Lacy background stamp is absolutely gorgeous! So much detail and it definitely reminds me of a piece of lace my Nana had when I was a child. If you have watched any of my last few videos, I am sure you realize that I love embossing. Kristina Werner had white stitching and I have embossing :) This matte embossing powder from WOW is FANTASTIC. I love the tone on tone effect...and the texture is amazing. You will not be disappointed!

The thanks is from the Hello You thinlits. Such a great group of dies for many occasions. Love it! 

You can watch here or at youtube :) As always, the supplies are listed below! Unfortunately, I can't link to the Sale-a-bration products, but you can check those out online or in your catalog. Let me know if you need one!

Thanks for stopping by :)

 Misty









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)