Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's been a while!

I think there is a reason I make my living doing something other than blogging!  I just can't seem to keep up!  However, I hope that what I have to share with you today was worth the wait!

A few months ago, I found an idea on Pinterest of using a Word Find puzzle as wrapping paper.  I immediately realized that I wanted to use that idea except for cards and gift tags.  I purchased an alpha stamp from one of my favorite stamp companies... Lawn Fawn and decided that I would use this design for my Christmas cards for friends and family this year.

Well, life happened...as it likes to do and a couple of months passed before I had an opportunity to break that stamp set out and put it to good use.  I love the results!  You can customize it with any words that you like!  I stuck with a Christmas/Santa theme.  What other words can you find?

I used red and green card stock as my mat, added some red and green baker's twine from the Doodlebug Christmas collection and a button from the dollar bin at Michael"s!

If you've never purchased stamps from Lawn Fawn...please do! I used Harold's ABCs to complete this card.

I'd love your feedback!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll have more ornament and card pictures for you after the holiday!  Happy Thanksgiving and Be Jolly!

Misty




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)