Sunday, August 19, 2012

Whew!

What an interesting way to spend my Sunday!  I don't fancy myself a blog designer.  I like to leave that to the professionals.  However, I did take a few hours today and update the blog as promised.  This isn't the finished design, but I figured it was enough to give us a little shake up for the 2012 Holiday Season.

New for the 2012 season will be Christmas/Holiday cards.  We can work together to create a design for your cards or I will have several designs available that you can chose for customization.

As always, we have our custom ornaments!  These ornaments are made to order.  As you can see from the slideshow on the left, even Spiderman can change his colors to match your tree's theme!  Oh, and did I mention that The Jolly Fat Elf's ornaments aren't just for Christmas Trees?  Check out Abrahm's ornament.  His ornament has a spot in his OSU themed nursery.

Whether your looking for a special gift for the holiday season or year round, The Jolly Fat Elf is here to help!

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)