Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This Little Piggy

Are you a collector?  Over the years, I've started several different collections ranging from old Avon perfume bottles, to Barbies and now to craft supplies!

My friend Chris has loved and collected pigs for as long as I can remember and when he came to me and requested I make him 3 little pig ornaments.  Well, let's just say that I had a hard time containing my excitement.  Now, he has a Pig themed Christmas tree.  I can't wait to see pictures come December!

The first little pig is a black and white cutie.  This ornament features the snout and the tail!  He's absolutely adorable and completely customize-able. Want just his face, with a name or one side, or a completely different color, I can do that!  Just email me with any questions!



His brother is as cute as he can be!  Just waiting to hang out on your Christmas tree!


 The final brother is all smiles!  What a great tradition to start with your family!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)