Monday, March 14, 2011

An apple for your favorite teacher!

Our times are changing and the face of education may never be the same.  Sadly, cuts are being made and teachers are losing their jobs right and left.  It's hard to hear about my friends and fellow teachers losing their jobs, hearing about programs such as pre-k being cut in my state and just the overall state of affairs.

I work for a federally funded program and we at risk of losing over 20% of our funding.  I supervise teachers and have decided that this year's Teacher Appreciation Week will be as amazing as possible.  I want to show my appreciation for their hard work and one way I'm doing that is creating ornaments for each of my teachers and I would like to give you an opportunity to purchase one for your favorite teacher.

These ornaments are available in 3 sizes.  The ornament featured in this post measures 2 inches and has room for up to 4 letters for $12.00.  We also have a 3 inch size that will accommodate up to 6 letters for $20.00 and finally we have a 4 1/2 inch size that will accommodate up to 8 letters for $25.00.  If you are interested, please feel free to email me at The Jolly Fat Elf for more information.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)