Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gus and Nick

I am having so much fun creating personalized ornaments.

I will admit that I struggled with the Texas Longhorn...Boomer Sooner baby ;)  Gus works with me and we give each other a hard time every Monday morning.  Throw in Mr. Brooks who is an Aggie and you have a Big 12 trifecta.

Gus wanted an ornament to celebrate his Alma Mater.  The front features his graduation date in burnt orange numbers and the back features...well, a right side up longhorn!


Nick, is Gabby's big brother.  He loves all things comic book and The Green Lantern is his favorite.  I hope he loves it!

The waiting list is growing fast!  Want a personalized or custom ornament?  Email me today before time runs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)