Monday, July 12, 2010

Creativity

You may find this hard to believe, but I've never considered myself to be a creative person.  Shocker, I know.  Ask my mom, she'll tell you.

Oh, I've tried things here and there.  I've drawn a few simple things over my lifetime.  I've reworked some furniture with paint and now, I make ornaments.

I've come to realize that creativity is everywhere around us and the net is *thankfully* brimming with creative folks sharing their ideas with all of us.

Most of you may remember Kim, from 733Blog.  She hosted a giveaway around Easter and one lucky person won a beautiful set of Easter Eggs.

Well, Kim is hosting a Creativity Week at her blog.  She will be featuring 15 creative people and their tutorials and ideas.  Creativity Week starts July 19th and runs through July 23rd.

Know what else?  Kim will also be having several giveaways.  Guess who's sponsoring a giveaway?  You guessed it.

Join Kim for Creativity Week and find out how you can win a pair of our Quilted  Ornaments.  These ornaments will be given away on July 20th.

So, head on over to 733Blog and get all the great details!  You'll be glad you did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)