Saturday, June 19, 2010

We are back with a special contest!

Wow, how time flies!

The last 7 weeks have really flown by.  My husband and I moved.  I started a new job and we have been going non-stop. 

Happily, I'm back to crafting.  Gosh, I never would have guessed how much I would have missed it.  I'm finishing up a special order right now and then it's back to the drawing board.

I've already found my next color combination:  red and aqua! 

I can't wait for you to see it!

If you haven't joined our Facebook page, now would be a great time.  We are hosting a contest specifically for Facebook fans!

Did you realize that we are only a little over 6 months away until Christmas?  YIKES!

Thanks for checking back! Please feel free to leave a comment and tell us how your summer is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)