Monday, April 19, 2010

The Jolly Fat Elf at Etsy Grand Opening

Hi everyone,

I am happy to report that The Jolly Fat Elf at Etsy is finally open for business.  I'm featuring a very limited stock, because as you know, most of my work is custom.  However, I've created a half a dozen ornaments or so that I think anyone would enjoy.

To celebrate, until April 30th, just mention this blog post at checkout and receive 20% off your order.  My Facebook fans, you're special offer continues, just mention that you are a fan page member at checkout.

I've added a new style of ornament. 
These quilted ornaments are sure to make a huge statement on your Christmas tree or displayed in your home.  Have your own special fabric that you would like to see turned into an ornament or set of ornaments, such as baby clothes or a special loved one's shirt.  Please email me and we can work out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)