Monday, March 29, 2010

Tis the Season

Even in March, I have Christmas on my mind.  I have a customer that will be retiring from her current position after many years at the close of this one.  She contacted me about giving ornaments to those she has worked with for so long. I was touched that she would choose my ornaments as the gifts she would give to her coworkers.

We worked together and came up with this design.  I've named it Tis the Season because it looks so much like Christmas.

This ornament features red and green everything...sequins, ribbon and cute little beads.  Its elegance and sophistication will add immense beauty to any tree.

If you would like your own version of this beautiful ornament, please email me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)