Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Easter Bunny has offically taken over!



It's been a fun week here at The Jolly Fat Elf. I was asked to create two eggs. That's all the instruction I received. I love when I can get my creative juices flowing!

I decided to do one egg with some flair. It's fun. It's sassy. It's the egg I wanted to dye as a child. Who knew an egg could have four sides!


Egg number 2 is more elegant and sophisticated. Lovely pastel beads and sequins bring life to this lovely shape.



I hope that you enjoy this little break from Christmas. If you'd like you're own eggs, please email me at thejollyfatelf@yahoo.com

For guaranteed Easter delivery, please email me by Friday, March 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)