Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Valentines Day


Ahh..the day of love. Has Cupid's arrow found you yet? Want to get your sweetheart something other than the usual cliches?

This ornament would be a great gift for your honey bunny for Valentines Day...or for yourself!

A Valentines Ornament on a Christmas Tree? That's the beauty of these ornaments. They can grace a tree or you they can be displayed throughout your home.

This is a 3 color ornament. I love the combination of black and pink. The hearts are filled with iridescent glitter.

This ornament is ready for purchase. The price is $21.50 plus $4.95 s & h.

As a special Valentines Day extra, I will gift wrap any ornaments purchased by February 3rd for free.

If you'd like to purchase this ornament or custom design your own, please email me at thejollyfatelf@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)